In 2016, Gow Learning was endorsed by the New South Wales Education and Standards Authority (NESA) to deliver training and assessment to teachers to maintain their teacher registration through Bright Happy Schools.
Completing an online professional learning module will contribute 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing standard descriptors 4.1.2, 6.2.2 and 6.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Participation is open to anyone wishing to improve their teaching competency.
Feedback from Educators
- ‘The learning provided a dynamic, engaging professional development that is very relevant to current classroom practice and theory. I loved how the program was constructed as a series of steps with practical activities that transfer to classroom practice.’ Helen Abbey, Katoomba Public School
- ‘I have a much better understanding of how to build optimistic thought patterns and gratitude. I was impressed with the delivery of the learning. The learning was so relevant.’ Samantha Lawrence, St Patricks Primary School
- ‘10 out of 10. The learning for me was a combination of new and a refresher of known. This combination, along with Leanne as an expert trainer and some wonderful teachers has made this course an excellent experience. Thankyou!’ Cara-Lyn Kelly, St Patricks Primary School
- ‘Fantastic practical ideas and also background info about how the brain works. The learning was clear, concise and practical. Leanne was happy, friendly and approachable. Thankyou!’ Sharon Mackie, Trinity Catholic Primary School
- ‘It was wonderful to have the course over a number of days which allowed friendships to develop. I have so many ideas to try with my students. I know even my lowest students can achieve!’ Robyn Buttsworth, Cessnock Public School
- ‘The trainer’s enthusiasm and your passion for growth mindsets is contagious. Thank you for reminding me to acknowledge what I can and can’t control.’ Michelina Fortuna, Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School
- ‘Well-structured and very easy to follow. It was easy and natural to find takeaways for implementation - even as a casual teacher. The program was incredibly reaffirming and gave me a deeper understanding of why positivity and optimistic thinking is so important. The course sets educators or even just people up to appreciate themselves and the world around them more positively and motivates them to empower those around them to do the same.’ Darren Oen, Lidcombe Public School