Inspire your employees
Do you sometimes need something extra to motivate your team to get things done? Do you sometimes wish you had a magical ingredient to inspire your team to achieve at a greater level? A keynote speech from either Robert Gow or Leanne Walsh may be what you are looking for.
Robert and Leanne engage their audiences by challenging them to think and perform at a greater level – for people to become more today than they were yesterday. However this is not delivered in isolation, as a brief will be obtained from you to identify key improvement needs and to familiarise the speaker with the needs of the target audience.
Key topics include:
- De-clutter your mind and your life
- Grow intelligence by developing a growth mindset
- Solutions focussed problem solving - “What would it look like if I could?”
- Giving positive feedback – catching people doing something right
- Build strengths rather than cultivating weaknesses
- Developing self-control – a limited resource
Contact us to find out more about our approach to motivational and inspirational speaking.